Godwin Ezeaku is an astute and industrious lawyer with a passion for Litigation, Land Law, Investment Advisory, Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law, Aviation and Insolvency practice.
Godwin Ezeaku is an active member of the Litigation Practice Group and has successfully represented clients before various Courts in Nigeria, ranging from High Courts to the Appellate Courts, and has successfully advised clients on varying areas of law. He recently concluded his LLM and is currently pursuing a specialized MBA degree in Finance and Investment.
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B) Hons, University of Nigeria Nsukka, 2013
- Barrister At Law (B L) Nigeria Law School, 2014
- Master of Laws (LLM) Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile_ Ife Nigeria. 2021
- MBA (in view) Ahmadu Bello university Zaria
- Member – Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)