With a Master’s Degree (LLM) (Maritime and Commercial Law) amongst several academic qualifications, Priscilla is renowned for her expertise in Corporate/Commercial Law as well as Maritime Law. Priscilla is a fellow of the Nigerian Institute of Chartered Arbitrators and a CEDR-UK Accredited Mediator, Council Member, Nigerian Bar Association-Section on Business Law (NBA-SBL), and the Chairperson of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (Nigeria) Maritime Committee. With over 26 years’ experience in Legal Practice, Priscilla currently serves on the Board of Afrinvest Securities Limited and MRS Oil Nigeria Plc as a non-executive Director. In her role as Managing Partner, Priscilla is responsible for the day to day running of the firm. She also carries out multilevel tasks in branding, marketing, management and professional services. Based on her expertise, Priscilla has rendered advisory services to High networth individuals, Local and multinational Firms on issues arising from transactions worth several billions of United States Dollars. In addition to her role as Managing Partner, Priscilla also heads the Alternative Dispute Resolution Practice Group of the Firm.
She is one of the leading Women Arbitrators and Mediators in the Country and currently serves as a member of the Governing Council of the Nigeria Institute of Chartered Arbitrators. Priscilla is listed on the Panel of Neutrals of the Lagos Court of Arbitration and the Lagos Multi Door Court House, the first Court annexed ADR Centre in Lagos, Nigeria. She is also a fellow of the Nigerian Institute of Chartered Arbitrators and the Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC).
Priscilla is a Judge of the International Law Students’ Association Jessup Moot Court Competition and has assessed several Memorials in the competition since 2013. She is a panel member of the NBA Disciplinary Committee.
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B.) Hons, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, 1990
- Barrister at Law (B.L.) 1991
- Masters (LLM, Maritime and Commercial Law), Lagos State University
- Member- Nigerian Bar Association
- Member- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Council Member – Nigerian Bar Association Section on Business Law (NBA-SBL)
- Fellow – Chartered Institute of Arbitrators of Nigeria
- Chairperson – Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (Nigeria) Maritime Committee
- Legal Adviser – Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC)
- Accredited Mediator- UK Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR-UK)
- Negotiation and Conflict Management Group (NCMG)
- Member – Panel of Neutrals Lagos Multi-door Court House (LMDC)
- Member – Panel of Neutrals Lagos Court of Arbitration
- Member – Institute of Directors (IOD)
- Member- Nigerian Institute of Management
Non – Executive Director
Afrinvest Securities Limited
MRS Oil Nigeria Plc