Wahab Osikhena Dako is a litigator per excellence. He joined the Firm in September, 2002 as an Associate and has since then been in active legal practice and through dint of hard work and industry, he has risen to the position of a Partner, doubling as the Deputy Head of Chambers in the Firm.
Mr. Dako also heads the Litigation Practice Group of the Firm and over the period of his engagement with the Firm, Mr. Dako has handled several litigation claims and defences before various Courts in Nigeria from the High Court level up to the appellate levels – Court of Appeal and Supreme Court. He is also a registered capital market practitioner with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Nigeria.
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B.) Hons, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State, 1999
- Barrister at Law (B.L.) January 2001
- Masters at Law (LL.M.) University of Lagos
- Member – Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
- Member – Capital Market Solicitors